Wednesday 31 May 2017

Comedienne Chigul Drops Shocker ''I Married As A Virgin At 33...

Here are sides of comedienne Chioma Omeruah Aka Chigul that you may not be used to. In this video,she narrates the story of her life from academic struggles to finding her path and on to the death of her father, which was shortly followed by a difficult marriage which ended after a year..

She was featured on the ninth episode of Kemi Adetiba's web series,"King Women".




She said, "It was one of the worst things I ever had to go through but one of the best things because it taught me so much.

Would I have changed anything about it? No. Because it happened for a reason.

I'm happy it happened at one year with no children, no attachments.

I married at 33, I married a virgin. That was my first ever anything and it was supposed to be special. It was supposed to last."


She also talks about finding out her husband had a love child and also about her strained relationship with her mum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment